Air Duct Cleaning Provides More than Just a Cleaner Home. Here’s why:
Over time, harmful contaminants such as dust, pollens, dirt, pet hair and dander, dust mite waste material, and bacteria become trapped in your home’s air duct system. Without regular air duct cleaning, your air ducts can become hazardous to your health. They can diminish the quality of the air in your home and contribute to illness and allergies. No matter how hard you try to give your home a fresh and clean atmosphere, it requires a professional team with powerful equipment to properly clean your air duct system.
What’s Hiding In Your Ducts? Here are some facts:
- 1 in 5 Canadians suffer from allergies found in indoor air, which can be 2 to 5 times more polluted than outdoor air
- The EPA ranks indoor air pollution among the top 5 health risks, and Canadians spend 70-90% of their time indoors, depending on the season
- There are (on average) 15,000 house fires per year, involving 300 injuries and 30 deaths. Many of these are due to clogged dryer vents
- Customers report seeing much less visible dust in their homes months after air duct cleaning takes place
- Research shows that 1/10 of an inch of dust on an indoor HVAC heating or cooling coil can reduce its performance by 21%.
The Main Benefits of Air Duct Cleaning:
- Drastically improves your indoor air quality
- Removes all contaminants in HVAC and air duct system
- Reduces allergies caused by air duct contaminants
- Less dusting
- Improves HVAC system operation and efficiency
- Provides you a cleaner and healthier home
- Dryer vent cleaning alleviates fire hazard from clogged vents.
- Regular vent cleaning improves dryer operation efficiency
Our Exceptional Cleaning Process:
Reliable Carpet Care utilizes state-of-the-art HVAC air duct cleaning equipment. This is a safe, brush-less, extremely effective way to remove the contaminants from your duct system, while making sure the inside of your home stays clean in the process. We thoroughly clean and sanitize your entire duct system, without damage to duct work, and without filling your home with dust. We recommend cleaning your air duct system at least every 2-3 years.