- “The carpet doesn’t look dirty enough to be cleaned”
- “I was told to wait a few years before having my carpets cleaned. “
- “My cousin said that steam-cleaning will ruin the carpet!”
- “My friend said that once I have my carpets cleaned, I do not need to have any carpet protector applied.”
- “Expect to pay a lot for carpet cleaning.”
- Some carpets hide dirt more than others. It does not mean that there is no dirt there. All soil and dirt, hidden or not, acts as an abrasive. It can result in early wear and loss of fiber protection, and also some colour loss.
- Carpet manufacturers recommend having your carpets cleaned every 12 to 18 months. Cleaning your carpet on a regular basis will extend the useful life of your carpeting and will save you money in the long run.
- Most residential carpets are stain resistant, but no carpet is ever “stain-proof”. Added carpet protection will enhance stain resistance to accidental spills and spots. During vacuuming you will remove more dirt because of this.
- Most carpet cleaners advertise a low price to get you to call them and then when they show up the price often changes.
Using a professional is not cheap and doing it yourself is the least expensive way to go – but provides the poorest results.
Don’t take chances. Call Reliable at 416-461-4006 today to book a professional carpet cleaning. You will not regret it.