It’s always a pleasure to see how bright and clean your carpets or upholstery look right after professional carpet cleaning and/or upholstery cleaning.
You can keep them looking fresh and new longer by asking for Stain Guard Protection, to help resist soil and stains.
Stain Guard Characteristics
The repellent characteristic of a fabric protector keeps dirt from sticking to the fibers. This Improves vacuuming because dirt is more easily picked-up, and fewer passes are required with the vacuum.
It also simplifies spill cleanup by keeping spills from becoming hard-to-remove spots or stains. Liquids are actually repelled, so spills can be blotted up quickly and easily.
Should You Add Stain Guard Protection To Your Carpet Cleaning Job? Definitely, and we can give you 5 good reasons.
- Decreases the risk of permanent stains. Unsightly spots and stains can ruin your beautiful carpets. Unprotected carpet cannot repel spills as effectively as protected carpet.
- Helps protect your traffic areas from damage. It is a well-known fact that soil is abrasive and it scratches and cuts into carpet yarns. It is much easier for this soil to bond to the fibers in an unprotected carpet.
- Make spills and spots easier to remove, which means you will use fewer chemical cleaners in your home, and use them less frequently.
- Your next professional cleaning will be more effective, as there will be less soil to extract. Also, stains on a protected carpet are easier to extract during that cleaning.
- Most well-established carpet manufacturers recommend the reapplication of a quality protector after every professional cleaning in order to restore the original stain resistance. Some carpet manufacturers even state so as part of the carpet’s original warranty.